Join us for Changing Minds' First Annual Conference
On November 3 this full-day event brings together individuals living with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), their supporters and mental health care professionals in a supportive, collaborative and interactive environment.
In addition to a plenary session and catered lunch with speaker, we have three breakout sessions, giving the opportunity to choose topics that are most relevant to you, including:
- Advances in OCD treatment
- Best practices in biological treatment for OCD
- Step by step guide to exposure response prevention (ERP) delivery
- CBT treatment for children and youth
- Replacing accommodation with supportive strategies
- Increasing motivation for treatment
- Personal pathways to change and recovery
We are excited about our initial line-up of speakers, including Dr. Peggy Richter (MD Psych), Dr. Connie Dalton (C.Psych), Dr. Jennifer Karp (C.Psych), Dr. Caitlin Claggett Woods (Supervised C.Psych), and Mark Freeman (mental health author and blogger, Everybody Has a Brain.
Our full line-up and details will follow.
Find Out More